Thursday, March 12, 2009

ML: Ya'll are invited!!!

Hey everybody, I wanna invite ya'll to my 5th cousins weddin'. The more the MARRIER! haha ya get it? MARRY HER! haha That was a gooden'. Well any how, I just wanna spread the word for my family. I hope we run into ya at the weddin'.


Their weddin' announcement...ain't they cute?

This is a preview of my other cousin/uncle's weddin'. Here's what you can expect at the up and cumin' weddin' I mentioned above there...

Some people call this the weddin' cake, but we like to give ya'll some variety so here's a whole buncha ding dongs... ya'll can take your pick!

I might not be able to spell lemo-zeen, but this is what we all ride in before the ceremony then after words we go get some cold one's and take a few down!! It sure is something, let me tell you!
Oh, and this picture I just wanted to add in to show where everybody goes for thier honeymoon...YEEHAWW!!! Grandpa Sunny and Grandma Margaret is rich so everybody goes and pitches a tent at their pond for the honeymoon. Man I sure can't wait for my turn!

I hope these pictures help ya'll decide that you should come to Cousin Buck's weddin'! It's a one in a life time chance...well... until little Suzzy gets knocked up, then it will be her turn to walk down the aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment