Thursday, March 19, 2009

LG: Better late than Never


Yesterday my brother Edgar, my cousin Mike, and I celebrated our annual tradition. We went to watch a movie at the Howard Hughes center, The Bridge. We watched the movie Taken. I hadn't heard anything about it and I didn't know it came out last year. (Why they were still playing it at The Bridge is far beyond the point.) It was an action filled suspensful movie. It is based on the social and inhuman injustice of the business of Human Trafficking. Great Movie!

3 comments:

  1. ok here i go once again... :D this movie was cool it was full of suspence. that was so crazy how the dad found the daughter...it was funny how he was like what does this say a friend gave it to me...Goodluck..:D but yea.anywho ..why at the end the dad took the daughter to that singer i aint never heard of..i would have been like BITCH! um you didnt want to listen to me; you kept on being stuborn and thats why you got kidnaped and was getting auction to be a whore!!! :D well you know i really didnt like jean greys(the mom) role in this movie, she didnt have no super powers but she was still lookin like a hot momma..:D oh yea so how much was the movie ticket to go see this old ass movie..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! hahaha! what the hell you wanna kno for if already seen it!!! I love you saulito!

    (it was $10)

    ReplyDelete