Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LG: Los Doyers!

We went to one more Dodger game before going back to school. It was by far one of my favorite Dodyer experiences! It was me, my brother Edgar, and the two Mexicans! Andy and Bryan. It was hilarious, from getting there and grubbing, to lil Manny running around, to las hainas, to Chino running to get a postcard with his uncles picture on it, to big guy dancing next to us, to booing the Brewers fans, to the 7th Inning Stretch, to getting lost in the parking lot, to getting a ripped Manny poster, to the guys picking up on some chicks, to Bryan yelling his number out, to going to the taco spot! I love hanging with my brother and the Mexicans!

Dodger Police! haha!



Think Blue


Bryan!

Edgar and his Brooklyn pizza


Andy checkin' out my pizza and the hainas!
Andy!

He just had to have a piece!

Edgarino sporting USC and Dodgers

Chino no puede ver!

So just root root root for LOS DOYERS!
Lil Manny was pickin' up!

2 comments:

  1. probably can't be friends anymore... Dodgers and Giants don't mix. Dodgers may have got the best of that series but ain't nothin like a walk off homer to finish a series over the lazy Mannnnnnyyy! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooouch! such an LA HATER! I'm sorry No-Where County doesn't have any home teams Keith..haha

    ReplyDelete