Monday, May 4, 2009

LG: Take me out to the BALL GAME!!!

Last Thursday, April 30th Marin and I went to a Dodger game with my brother Edgar, Oscar, Jenny, and Jesse. We had so much fun! I added a blanket to my FREE Dodger Blanket collection, ate a Dodger Dog, had top flight Dodger security behind us tryna find out who kept throwing the beach balls, sang the "Seventh Inning Stretch" song to the top of my lungs and high fived all those crazy Dodger Fans! Dodgers won 8-5 against Padres. GO BLUE!
Soon to be replacing the Hollywood sign:


Dodger Hood in the Hood!


I'M A HUSTLA BABY! AND I JUST WANT YOU TO KNO!
You need tickets, hats, shirts or anything else...they go it!


Dodger Stadium


54,628 people at the game

Only spotted 1 Padre fan...poor guy!


Yumm...Frozen Lemonade and Dodger Dog!

Half face Edgar, Marin, Half face Liz
This link takes you to the group pic that we're prolly never gonna buy..haha!
More Dodger games to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment