Thursday, February 4, 2010

LG: Stranger Sightings 2

I decided to expand the horizons of the Stranger Sightings series, simply because there are crazy sightings everywhere. Stranger Sightings Part 2 is a collaboration of pictures people have sent me and I have taken for about 6 months. I hope you get a laugh or at least a chuckle out of these. Remember Stranger Sightings never fade, always be on the look out.

First and foremost...

"MAN UP" and GET YOUR FREE HIV TEST

(L.A. Crenshaw Blvd.)


Little kids wearing Run DMC shirts & don't even know who they are.

Where LALA belongs..ha!


Why buy the clothing when you can get the brand tattoo'd on your arm. Stüssy.


Sexy Beast. Nuff' said.

Cual cereal chu wan? We only have Konfleis. (Spanish pronounciation of Cornflakes)

Just in case you walking in the streets and you don't know where you are,
look down at the sidewalk. You'll find out.


Bufallo Bill gettin' it on with this jungle chick whose shirt is completely falling off.
!! DO WORK SON !!

NOT First, but FURST MOTEL.

XXXXXXXXXXL "hand bags" in Downtown Los Angeles.
Mayor Villareigosa giving back to the Bryan's community!!
Harvard Park. Los Angeles.


If you aint got a house to put your X-mas reef on, put it on yo WHIP!
(WHIP=VEHICLE)
Don't forget the matching decorations for the hubcaps!!

Items on sale I found at this ghetto swapmeet in Ontario, CA.
Bandana house slippers.

HUSTLER.
TALK SH*T GET HIT.
(brass knuckles on the side)


Por Vida = Fo' Life.

Gotta have an "I love Haters" tee.
I'm guessing the designer's girl pissed him off?
Must have been a bad break up.
I bet you didn't know Marilyn Monroe was a GANSTA.
(with the tear drop tat..haha too much.)


The infamous LA Southwest College that allowed me to get a year ahead in school.
Sign when you get off Vermont Exit. 105 FWY.
(I know you feelin' this sign Strauss)
!!!REPRESENT!!!
(Thanks for this one Mrs. Lowder)
hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment