Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LG: 10 years ago...

Dios Union y Libertad
(God Union & Liberty)


Cultural Day Festival Parade

"El Salvador del Mundo" Monument

Arcos de los Espinos
Grandma's Beach
(taken MQ)

10 years ago I went on a family trip.
10 years ago I stepped into a new country.
10 years ago I tasted some of the greatest food
10 years ago I experienced a new way of living.
10 years ago I met long lost family members.
10 years ago I rode in the back of my grandpa's truck.
10 years ago all the stories I had ever heard as a child became true.
10 years ago, I went to El Salvador.

Those 10 years are over and I am ready to go back.

I'm finally going to go on my mission trip to El Salvador in the Summer. The dates of the trip are June 13-23, only ten days. We will be going to Las Delicias, San Miguel. Helping the ENLACE organization build relationships and a better community for MY people in El Salvador.

No comments:

Post a Comment